Thursday 21 January 2010

It's... Pimp My Mini-Fig!

Say, FireStar - I'm feeling crazy, how can I make my Lego mini-figs more awesome?!!?!1!

Good question, friend!
Lucky for you, FireStar is in the middle of launching whole sections of exciting new parts for Lego mini-figures!
Which means it's time to... Pimp my Mini-Fig!*


Meet Juanita, viewers:
Juanita says:
" Hi Pimp my Mini-Fig! My Lego men are dullsville. I mean, they're just the pits. Old fashioned, boring... I looked at one the other day where I keep it on the mantelpiece, and it was like I was looking right through it, straight to the cross-stitch of a badger my gramma did. Like, my Legos have got so uninspiring I don't see them anymore. There's gotta be a way I can take my favourite mini-figs and turn them from bad to rad! There's just gotta be! Help me, FireStar!

Well, Juanita, you've come to the right place!
Let's take a look at your staid old Lego fig:Wow, that fella sure is old fashioned classic! Plus, he seems to be endorsing some kind of corporate shenanigans, and who knows if that's cool.
Well, Juanita, let's see what FireStar can do to zap your mini-fig straight to Coolsville! Set your phasers to 'stunned' - you will be!

First off, how about a new outfit?
This beige-toned wrap is Jedi-tastic! (as well as totally flattering, natch)

Next up, who could resist this super cool steampunk top hat, exclusive to FireStar from the amazingly collectible Amazing Armory?

Nothing adds an edge to your mini-fig outfit like rakish headgear!

Now that your Lego fig's gone from drab to fab, how about some finishing touches? Did someone say accessories?

This Amazing Armory axe is sure to make your mini-fig too cool for school. Or should that be hot? Either way really - the main point you should be getting from this is that any combination of Lego and guitars is pretty neat.

Well, that's it from our inaugural episode of FireStar's Pimp My Mini-Fig!
Back to you, Juanita - what's your reaction?


"I'm thrilled! Just thrilled! I can't believe this is really my old mini-fig; he looks so handsome... so happenin'.... so now! I'll never neglect my mini-fig again - thank you, FireStar!"



Ha ha! No problem, Juanita!
Remember, folks, you can find everything you need to pimp your mini-fig right on the FireStar website. Head over there now, and use your January 10% discount code!
fstblog8885


* Note: Does not refer to augmentation of actual figs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment